Her blog is awesome, hilarious, and inspiring. Check it out.
My life feels like a whirlpool at the moment. At all times of the day, I am furiously scribbling notes into my shitty Chinese phone to remember once I get a chance to sit for 10 minutes…
Things to do:
• Email Mom a list of things I want her to bring from home.
• Buy eggs
Buy a jacket, winter clothes
• Pay rent (…for the next 4 months???…IN CASH??) Kill me.
My desire to make rent for my new apartment absolutely crushed my desire to be warm or eat properly. Priorities are king.
Those notes were from a week ago.
I currently have 3 jobs… 4 if you count networking/socializing to find a better job so I don’t have to work 3 jobs. Lets count.
1. Daytime Kindergarten Teacher
2. Business English Tutor For An Engineering Company
3. Free Lance Marketing/Blogging
Right now, my quality of life…
View original post 660 more words